2. To find your headband length, wrap the ribbon around your head. Once you find a comfortable length, cut with scissors. Next, remove two inches from the ribbon you just cut. Cut a piece of stretch elastic to 2 1/2 inches.
3. Hand sew the stretch elastic to the end of the ribbon.
4. Repeat the same process on the other end.
5. With the needle and thread, start to sew on one of the buttons. I positioned mine off center, but you can put them wherever you want. The last time you come through the top of the button, thread a couple of seed beads on.
6. Repeat this process by adding two more buttons. Trim excess thread and you're done!
During school days, when there's barely enough time to do your hair in the morning, these headbands will be a lifesaver!
Want to see more beauty related crafts? Leave a comment down below.